Random WP4 Questions
For my WP4, I ended up switching to the Black Panther Party. This blog is more of a field of questions that I am curious to hear all of your answers to.
1). In high school did you cover the Black Panther Party? If so, how much time and emphasis was spent on it?
- Personally, I remember very little about the Panthers from my studies in APUSH. I remember seeing the images of the black leather jackets and guns, but we definitely never learned much about the survival programs or COINTELPRO or anything of that sort
2). Do you know anything about what COINTELPRO is? Do you think American history is written in a way that hides America's own wrongdoings?
- I really recommend researching COINTELPRO regardless of your topic for WP3 or WP4. It has been one of the most interesting things I have learned in my entire life and I hope to keep learning about it.
Thank you guys! Congratulations on the great semester!
Comments
Post a Comment